If you are about to start a firm then we suggest that you become an auditor and work in the top audit firms in Dubai or in the top CA firms in Dubai and that is because new companies and businesses are starting every day and now the rules of doing business are changing.
And every now and then people will be looking for different auditors and the demand of auditors are growing in the coming years. The global employment stats say that there will be 50,000 new jobs of auditor in 2021.
There are different advantages of being one but you should know that there are different challenges of being one as well, and it is best that you know about these challenges so that you step in prepared and you must know how to face these challenges, keep reading to know more;
- The first challenge is that you have to study continuously.
- The rules of audit keep changing and that also means that you have to keep updating yourself.
- In the beginning of your career, you will have a hard time in finding a job.
- And if you find a job, then may be they will pay you less unless you become a pro.
- The work is unlimited.
- You might have to work seven days a week sometimes.
- And there will be times when you even have to sit at the office after hours.
Every job has its challenges or which you also say disadvantages and draw backs. We agree that challenges are difficult to handle but the fact is that there are different kinds of people who love these challenges.
And if you ask them that what is there to enjoy about it, the fact is that if you don’t get challenges in your every day work, then most probably, you will be getting bored from it. We have seen many people leaving their jobs because they don’t feel like doing it.
So, one must do some kind of work that has challenges. If you say that you have a job that is easy and there are no challenges the we suggest that you bring in new challenges or get to know more about the job and advance in it.